Convert Outlook CSV to Apple iPhone or Google Calendar iCal
Actively maintained for 16+ years; previously hosted at
- Support for DD/MM dates: While we recommend ISO 8601 as the best date format,
we have now added support for DD/MM and MM/DD dates.
- Live Preview: See a preview of your calendar before downloading the iCal file.
- Mobile-friendly & higher performance than the previous version.
- Better error messages when the CSV file has an issue.
- If one or a few rows have issues, the rest of the file can still be converted successfully.
- This tool will likely work well with most Calendar CSV files you find online.
To create your own CSV file from scratch, download the template below,
open it in any spreadsheet app to fill in the data, and export as CSV.
- Two fields are required:
Start Date and
All others are optional but still useful.
Download Sample CSV
This time-tested CSV to iCal Convertor is now available for use at your own premises. You can
purchase a license to install it on multiple servers for multiple users, as long as they are all
affiliated with your organization.
Need help? Get in touch!
Limited free and paid support is available. For the fastest response, please attach your CSV file.